I still dont get the hate

Ok “new” diablo 3 player here. I am about to finish the game now and I am currently at the westmarch. And I think location architechture is beautiful and gothic and dark enought for be real diablo experience. It still boggles me how diablo 3 was being criticized in the launch of not being and feeling anything at all like a diablo series game.

I have been supriced how it still looks beautiful in most parts even its already 12 years old game. And want to say that I also like diablo 2 and want to finish it someday.

If you go to metacritic and look user scores its aweraging only 4.2/10 and I dont get it whats wrong with people.

ps this isnt my main account but i dont want to be known for this post and want it to be anynomous.

That darker armotsphere was made more apparent in the Reaper of Souls expansion along with the Crusader and act 5. Before that there were too many rainbows and butteflies all over the place. Act 5 is the “darkest” area of Diablo 3, and the lore there is pretty grim as well. On launch, Diablo 3 looked nothing like it does nowdays. Not only talking about graphics and atmosphere, but end game, activities, builds, variety, quality of life, etc. Then there was the action house of course, which is another story :sweat_smile:

D3 is a good game nowdays. We had so many updates and great seasons over the last few years. It’s probably my most played game of all time along with soulsborne games.