I want to experience all the content in non season

Hello devs,

I just want to tell that I play rarely, once in a year or so. But want to experience all the content, new and old. I literally missed all the seasons, and have no desire or need to play from scratch each season, but I want to experience all the content.

I was looking and there are angelic crucibles, but I can’t experience them in off season.

Maybe add new content after this season to off season?

I’m just paragon 670~ over 10 year period since I’ve got the game. So starting new season each time I login doesn’t make any sense to me.

I’m writing this, because I heard, that can’t never get the angelic crucible in off season even when the season ends. I don’t mind getting it after season, but if I can’t get it in off season, what’s the point of me playing further?

Currently got a new gpu and really enjoy the game, but I just don’t want to start over. Just don’t feel like it since i’m just 670 paragon over 10 year period.

Sorry but it won’t happen. But that doesn’t mean that you can’t enjoy the game in non season/normal play.
Apart from the season themes the changes with each new patch, for each new season, are also working for non season - and sometimes things from season are carried over and implemented in new patches (like petrified screams). Changes to items, sets, set bonuses and such are are also working in non season. Sometimes it’s buffs, sometimes it’s nerfs and as a non seasonal player you’ll get the benefits (if any) from these changes.

As an example, the changes to the Tal Rasha wizard set makes it play pretty much as good in non season as in season because it doesn’t benefit that much from the sanctified powers.

It took me just over 35 hours played to get my seasonal wizard to Paragon 746.
If you’ve gotten less than that in a decade, you’re not kidding about playing rarely.

Even though you could have a more powerful hero than you do now in under a week?

Anyway, I notice that your most progressed non-seasonal hero is a Witch Doctor making use of the Arachyr set. That’s actually a pretty powerful set for the WD, especially when you team it up with weaponry that’s had their powers increased. As an example, take a quick look at my…

…and look at the weapon, off-hand, belt, bracers and cubed powers. Also, I notice that none of your gear pieces have had any attributes re-rolled. Are you aware of how to use the Mystic to change affixes? You also have some ancient items. Are you aware of how to use Kanai’s Cube to add augments to ancients?