Idea for multiplayer

In difficulty menu add Paragon 800+ a place were only paragon800+ can go to so I dont need to log in and decline over and over these grift 90 and stuff.

Play with friends… Oh, you don’t have any?? Wonder why? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

men dont need friends + D3 friends only want highest possible or I am not good enough for them

also

I want the fast paced matchup when I click start game and got into a group I dont care levels as long as all are above 800p+ then I can play.

edit:Also Jazz, you remind me of Chris Hansen.

Better if highest torment has minimum grift lvl requirement e.g. T16 can only open grift 120+. This way all low lvl speedsters etc will be relegated to lower torment difficulties allowing better open game match ups for grifts ;::))

It could work if it werent for troll-leechers keep connecting to the game and have to be vote kicked. Paragon lvl cap seems easier.

Nope because you can be a bk on g110 with only 300 paragon at start of season! They should rework Torment public join so that you have to solo g110 to open t16 to public & it will only play grift 120+ once it is open to public.