Inna monk set buff please

I really enjoy the play style of this build although it is most common to use this with exploding palm due to remaining slots. I do think it would b nice to buff this set 6 piece bonus. This would leave support monk in place. All I suggest is increasing the damage bonus per mystic ally from 750% to 1000-1500%. I believe this is fair because if you look at most sets their damage increase is between 10000%-20000% with a couple outliers. this should allow the build to get closer to get pass the current road block of low gr 100s and maybe even seeing a high paragon player hit 150 solo with it. The greatest thing I that this buffalo all damage and allows for mult types of builds to build off of it and let players enjoy a fun build.

1 Like

Inna buff, right away sir.

my best build too
i enjoy the playing with it
but blizzard nothing to do us
stopped playing its just waste of time

Blizzard won’t do that and doing that would make this by far the most powerful set for Monks by far and would immediately put it on S-tier ranking and probably become the most powerful build in the game.

U right brother but i gess so mystic allies seems a weak on rift guardian
bane of the stricken does not stack with their attacks and boss combats takes long time
i guess so blizzard should fix that