Is S21 still worth playing legit ? Inc bug fixes?

I thought the Season theme exploit would break the meta, it is actually becoming the meta.

Groups dont ask for a certain build anymore, they ask for someone that knows how the exploit works. That’s not how I want to play it.

Does blizzard plan to do something about this ?
I guess it’s too late to rollback and stuff. But fixing the borken code would be great, so we can actually play our builds.

Please do something. A lot of ‘legit’ players already left. All we have left is either exploit ourselves or stop playing s21 all along.

It just takes a glance at the groups LB to see something is terribly wrong

No, because they already posted that it’s “working as designed / intended”…

…which is clearly nonsense. I suspect this has more to do with not having any idea how to fix it and then trying to save face by saying it was designed this way, rather than the storm of complaints that would be created if they’d removed the theme completely, reset the leaderboards, and then had to work out whose accounts to roll back due to exploiting their way through GR150s, gaining huge amounts of caldesann’s, main gems and paragon.

2 Likes

not having any idea how to fix it and then trying to save face

it’s exactly the programmer’s trope “its not a bug, it’s an undocumented feature” took to an absurd level

It’s quite insulting for us players actually. Sounds more like “we don’t give a shit and won’t do anything, umad ?”

HEll, if you can’t make it work, then don’t. Disable it all the way. It really is that simple

storm of complaints that would be created if they’d reset the leaderboards, and then had to work out whose accounts to roll back

I too think it’s too late for that. But if nothing is done to adress the exploits, I doubt i’ll be around much longer

So what’s left for us ? What is the next move ? Hope S22 will be better and call it a day ?

Let it be a lesson to them to not repeat the same mistakes in the future. They don’t need to invent the wheel every time. Wouldn’t it be better if they focused on a couple more sets and classes and they gave us something simpler even if that doesn’t necessarily kill a gr150 in the first week? What happened to actually playing the game ? Is it consider anachronistic now? What will be the season 22 theme ? An " intended " theme to farm gr150 with blue items ?

I would be more than satisfied if they at least shorten how long this season will last by at least 1/3. If it last longer than seasons 20,19,18 and 17 then they are to be honest and blunt trolling their audience big time.

this is getting worse and worse…