Is Zunimassa Set Dungeon bugged again?

Just did the Zunimassa Set Dungeon 3 times today. Twice I managed to get both objectives done (1. Grasp of the Dead 150 mobs and 2. don’t let any mobs get within melee range) within the time limit and I still didn’t get Mastery of the dungeon. The Mastery objective says I need to kill 219 mobs but there are only 119 in the entire dungeon. Did someone goof and put the wrong number for the objective? Does this need to be patched? What gives?

3 Likes

Completion requires gripping of 150 mobs and not letting anything into melee range. Mastery requires kills of 100% of the mobs (there’s just over 200 of them).

It is bugged. Tried it 2 times today on Season 20. First time 1 mob was missing. On the second time 2 mobs were missing. I’m sure I didn’t miss it because I had plenty of time and I managed to go around the whole map twice. I was specifically very careful not to miss anything on the second run and ended up missing 2 mobs. Clearly a bug.

3 Likes

I have the same problem, just did the set dungeon 3 times always 1 mob left that isn’t there.

1 Like

We have been having that same issue. 1 remaining, we scour the entire map and nothing. Multiple times with 1 remaining. at least 2 times with 2 remaining. They really need to add more mobs in the zone so that you can master it.

1 Like

Mastery requires that you kill 100% of the mobs in the dungeon. If they added more mobs it just means more you have to find.