Krelm's Set Boost!?

Yo!
Just asking is there any plan boosting Krelm’s set?
Could be a lot more use if you could rework it’s set bonus or something.
Ideas for set piece bonus.
+100% dmg bonus when remain unharmed.
+50%dmg bonus when get hurt.

Would be cool to rework it’s bonus.
Thanks!

Really? …

Okay you name it which could be but +500 vitality isn’t okay.

I wondered if you meant: - 50% damage when hurt, somewhat like Squirt’s.

No no no, it was just a quick scratch from the basics.
If i dig deeper i could give you an detailed description about the possible strong endgame bonus, related to Krelm’s set.
Okay let me give a good example about how Krelm’s set could serve a good endgame set piece bonus fits to every character.
First!
Remove the existing bonuses already made on the belt and wrist.
Second!
Add 1 piece to the set.
Let me note here something. I know it’s hard to organize and/or choose among builds and sacrifice gear to the other.
So Krelm’s build could be the perfect choice for versatile tanks/support who could provide efficient strong taunt/pull over and root abilities along with dealing some dmg as well. So remember this is an endgame set.
Krelm’s talon ring.

2 set pice bonus provides you the following:
You are now immune to all disables, Movement impairing abilities and stuns. +1000 to vitality. -25% to your overall damage reduction.
3rd pice bonus:
-Your primary skills has the ability to taunt an enemy on every single hit - no diminishing returns - and can pull every enemy together from 25 yards.
Pulled enemies automatically taunted and forced to attack you.
-Your secondary skill deal 10 times more damage to those enemy affected by your taunt.
-After killing an elite pack you and your party receive a large heal regeneration buffs expire after 20 seconds of killing an elite.

This could be a pure tank set yeah that’s right!
There might be a better 6 piece “tanky” set existing in the game for sure but with this set, you could easily organize a really tough greater rift team without making unwanted compromises or sacrificing required dmg dealers whom weak in overall but strong in damage dealing.

so this is just an example.

The set is unique in the sense that both items have legendary affixes that you can also cube. They may be underwhelming right now but i 've used them on some rare occasions in the past. The belt is useful for some conquests like the boss run and the bracers are ok if they aren’t any better that fit into a build but right now every top build has b.i.s. bracers. Don’t know if they have any plans but it would nice to see some reworks to these sets (blackthorne’s, Krelm) like they did to crimson set a few seasons ago. I think the chance is really low though.

1 Like