Leaderborads - Did they ban bots or removed exploiters?

Seems that I went up a few ranks in the leaderboards. Did they ban bots? In Frenzy barb I remember definitely being 50-60 spots below. Also Natalya’s 3 minute clears with 4 of the set’s items and Krelms belt are gone too.

1 Like

It’s hard to say if they banned exploiters, or just removed from leaderboards. :man_shrugging:t2:

Ohh i hope as I’m in the top half of 3 leaderboards (monk demon hunter and barb) .that would make me even more OP.

Monk powah

:exploding_head:

Yup Natalya was definitely full of exploiters (not necessarily botters). You could tell because they were not even getting the 6 piece - set bonus and just stacked movement speed everywhere. Frenzy doesn’t have an exploit as far as I know, so I am assuming that those that are gone now were either bots or exploiters that used Natalya and also pushed with other classes. Haven’t checked the other classes but I presume their respective LBs have less suspicious players now.

1 Like

There was a blue post by FilthieRich yesterday talking about a hotfix and resetting of leaderboards. No punishment was mentioned.

3 Likes

definitely something has happened.Last week i was around 160 on the monk leader boards. Right now i’m 80 without even trying

3 Likes