Magic Find GR ? İn GR Primal item

hi , Does the magic find bonus benefit the Greater Rift ?

If I use nagelring, will I be more likely to find primal ? İn GR 90-95 ?

Magic Find affects whether drops are white / blue / yellow / legendary, not whether legendaries are ancient (1 in 10 legendaries) or primal (1 in 400 legendaries). Therefore the only way to increase the number of primals you get is to increase the number of legendaries you get. At GR90 and above Guardians drop 12 items. Higher GRs will increase the amount of XP you get, but not the number of items you get.

So, if you want legendaries (and hence primals) run your GRs at whatever level you can complete them in 3-4 minutes each. That means you’ll get 15-20 GRs done an hour, which is 180-240 legendaries per hour. At those rates, in 4 hours you’d have earned 720-960 legendaries and with a 1/400 rate, this means that, on average, you’d get a couple of primals.

2 Likes

Aim for ancient items. Getting a primal is rare, getting a useful primal is even rarer. In patch 2.7 I’ve played Firebird Wiz going from about 1200 paragon points to over 1500 and getting a handful or two primals none of them of any use.

Another thing. If you make a level one strength hero (barb or cruz) and a level one intelligence hero (wizard) you can change the mainstat on gear for your templar and enchantress which will improve their abilities.

2 Likes

thanks ,

If I use NAGELRİNG %40 magic find stat, will I be more likely to find primal ?

No.

2 Likes