Many Puzzle Rings - Anyone want lots of Vault runs?

WHOA new endgame for diablo 3 puzzle rings.

Well, tonight myself and Troopez teamed up. I gave a shout-out into General Chat in-game to ask if anyone wanted lots of Vault runs for lots of free stuff. Quickly got two people invited. Ran almost 30 vaultsā€¦

Before (239.654 billion)ā€¦

After (267.654 billion)ā€¦

That was roughly 28 billion gold, 1100 marquise gems and 1500 imperial gems.

I had max +GF on every single gear pieceā€¦

So, thank you Troopez. To the two people that joined us, I hope you enjoy all the loot / gems / mats / gold you got.

Thanks goes to You too - was fun ā€¦

1 Like

soo from all that gold did get more dmg or les dmg ?

I would say more damageā€¦
ā€¦ to the egos of the negative people hereā€¦

1 Like

Damn thatā€™s a beautiful picture. By the way what is this build ? Iā€™ve never seen it before.

Erm, my Barb was in a standard Whirlwind/Rend build but the gear he was wearing was entirely for the +GoldFind secondary affixes on the gear pieces, not because it helps the build.

1 Like

Speaking of build, just so you know. Echoing Fury is very powerful for Bab. You can combine with Ambo Pride wearing with Waste for WW. In the cube, the one that 50% damage to elite. Has anyone tried that? Movement is a little slow at the start but one you encounter the mob, shouldnā€™t be problem.

Also Immortal for Hammer build which you can use Echo Fury with Remorseless. In the cube Gavel of Judgement. So cool and powerful enough to do speed GR 90-100.

If you want in-depth analysis / adviceā€¦

I think most established players have enough gold at the moment and, probably, enough Puzzle Rings and Bovine Bardiches.

Gold is really only hard to get at the start of each season until youā€™ve gone to the vault.

I did create a separate account as for this account my token had the battery die and I canā€™t use the account on my newer laptop (I have to send Blizzard a copy of my ā€˜government idā€™ to get it removed from the account).

I usually convert puzzle rings into ancient versions to make the run 10x the value, although i have 148 billion gold. That makes me rich, but nothing to invest it on, alas!

1 Like

Thatā€™s a bad use of materials on live.

Ancients are 1 in 10 legendaries. So, on average, itā€™ll take you 10 attempts to reforge a puzzle ring into an ancient. Each reforge costs 5 of each bounty material and 50 forgotten souls. So, on average, youā€™d spend 50 bounty mats and 500 souls.

A full T16 bounty round gives you 22 of each bounty material. So, youā€™re looking at spending over two full bounty runs worth of materials to get an ancient puzzle ring, where youā€™ll get white / blue / yellow / DBs / souls, which you can already get in copious quantities.

Very good point although I sometimes have a surplus of crafting materials - at points when most of my gear is as optimised as I can achieve , When new sets become available then I donā€™t reforge puzzles - such as with Dreadlands set right nowā€¦ The first reforge can take it to ancient (though usually not)