Mob progression in GRs

Hey guys,

Not sure if this is still accurate or not, but in my googling searches, I found this useful page:

http://www.warpath.eu/

After looking through the list, I find it amusing (and concerning) that the very worst mobs are practically worth the least amount of progression in a GR - fallen shaman, accursed, hell witch/vile temptress, moonclan shaman, winged assassin, and lacuni stalker/huntress etc. All of the above spawn en masse in GRs when they do spawn (which is pretty much >= 80% of GRs from my experience) and they will pretty much One shot you on a high level GR if they connect.

I’m a firm believer that the mobs that are the hardest to deal with, and add the most to a potential clear time should be worth the most progression…as an example, fallen shaman will guaranteed add 5mins plus to a GR clear at high levels from my personal experience.

Very disappointing game design and game balance from Blizzard imho. I know most top players GR fish, but that in itself is proof that the game is very badly imbalanced and designed imho.

1 Like