Necromancer new set

Necromancer new set:

Name:
Spirits of ???

2p:
Revived monsters shoot Bone Spirit when you do on the target you fire on.
Revived monsters last till they die.
4p:
You take 50% reduced damage when a revived monster is alive.
Bone Spirit gains the rune effects of Possession, Poltergeist, Unfinished Buniness and Astral Projection.
6p:
Bone Spirit deals 2000% more damage.
Consuming a Corpse no longer decreases the cooldown of Bone Spirit.

Goal:

This build should blow up density due to Unfinished Business, while also being strong as a BK.

The 6P has been designed, so you don’t deal most of your damage during Land of the Dead.

Whatever they do, i hope that this will not be another Land of the Dead - essential build, where you have to be dependent on cooldowns. I guess since bone spear/spirit was a legit build in Diablo 2, probably the new necro will revolve around those skills. At least that’s what i hope for, for sentimental reasons, cause it was my fav D2 character back in the day. Bone spear has already a strong multiplier in one of the scythes so we will see. Hopefully, it will also be something relatively tanky (for a Necro). Personally i would not like to see another pet build that reminds Zunimassa Witch doctor. Maybe keep the defensive buff if the golem is up. Just a thought.

2p:
Revived monsters shoot Bone Spirit when you do on the target you fire on.
Revived monsters last till they die.
4p:
Hitting with Bone Spirits reduces all damage taken by 6% for 15 seconds. Stacks up to 10 times.
Bone Spirit gains the rune effects of Possession, Poltergeist, Unfinished Buniness and Astral Projection.
6p:
Bone Spirit deals 2000% more damage.
Consuming a Corpse no longer decreases the cooldown of Bone Spirit.

Reworked the 4P damage reduction effect into a smoother gameplay.

I was even gonna bet money that they would do a bone spear build. So bone spear it is. I am perfectly fine with how this build looks on the paper. Although it seems to be overpowered. Not a surprise. It is still early, we haven’t even gone to the test server and it is a new set. I love the toughness. We know that necro can dish out a lot of damage (big multipliers on rings scythes and off - hands) but so far it is the most fragile class.

Agreed. Necro can’t survive on his own. He will die with anything really. Can’t take 1 hit even with over 1 million on life and 20k armor unlike WD or Wiz. Damage reduction suck and only work well with zNec support.