Nephalem speed rifts

Look. All I’m trying to do is a series of superfast rifts, for which I have a few builds on different characters, but all I’m getting is those long winding spaghetti maps with very few things to kill. Then the long caves, with even less. I’m not getting the open plan superdense maps with elites all bundled together.

Grrrr!

It makes me a bit angry

My dad used to say… « If the game is no longer fun, pickup your bat and your glove and go play something else ».
:baseball: :baseball: :baseball:

Perhaps you can use some of that wisdom.

1 Like

It seems to come in waves. I mostly play speed GRs (in season) and some evenings there is a majority of the good maps. Next evening it seems to be the opposite.
If you played season, Shaolin, you wouldn’t have to run many rifts. After the doing the required rifts for the journey I have run visions. They have small maps and I now have over 1500 keys… and I’m playing much less than in season 28.

2 Likes

Well, i had a wave of super duper rifts earlier, so now i’m happy

2 Likes

If you get a rift you’re not liking, you could just port back to town, exit the game, then log back in. That rift will be closed and you can open a new one.

I did just that. I got a rift that was exceptional. I think it must have taken under a minute - a it was superdense with exploding grotesques, both ordinary, elites packs and champions. I think it was the weeping willow, although less than a half of the plan was covered before the boss was triggered.

1 Like