New debuffs are stupid - like D4

the new debufs reminds me the idiotic systems in D4 and back in the day D3 …
constant freezes when you have 6 elites with just frozen …
there is one debuff i havent had chance to read it yet cuz everytime i get it i always immediatelly die but CC immune doesnt work on it
debuffs stays for like 30 seconds … like necrotic, which is stupid cuz you can heal it witn only certain things and i am always with maximum hp … unless there are 5 elites with frozen
30 elites with necrotic … its not balanced

why would someone take the most idiotic system from D4 no one likes, thousands of people even stopped playing D4 because how bad it is and they take the mechanics and put it into D3?

You get ban for bug report … you get ban for word “female” and now instead of making it much more fun they lower bonuses like in D4 and takes stupid ideas from D4 into D3? 'Mericans

1 Like

There are only two special debuffs in the Visions:

• Enervating: Creates an area of effect around the monster that reduces the player’s Movement Speed by 65% and Cooldown Reduction by 50% if the player is in the vicinity of the monster.
  • Necrotic: The player’s healing is reduced by 65%. Monsters have a damage-over-time effect that deals 180% of the player’s max health over 30 seconds. This effect is removed if the player is healed above 95%.

Then there can be other “ordinary” elite debuffs from the normal game that can hit you as well.
Some classes will suffer more in visions than other depending on the build. A solution might be to have a speciel setup in the armory to change to before jumping into the fissures.

2 Likes

I haven’t even had a diabolical fissures I’m just running around like a nerd doing bounties, i’m totally debuffed, and when I complain about it they tell me where to go!

What’s more, I don’t even have any gamer’s Mountain Dew to keep me alert!!

2 Likes

I actually came to the forums because of exactly this. My Season ends here and if this continues in Future then the Game for me ends here too. I want to play a game and not loose control of my character the whole time, being pulled here, being teleported there, freeze, stuck, feared, slowed and walled. So sad that this has to carry over from D4 and WOW. Been playing seasons since S4 every one. Did not play previously because of the state of the game. But now it ends. Thanks for taking the Game so loved and turning it into a Traffic Jam simulator. Good bye Bliz.

I only had problems with these debuffs at lvl 12, sounds like you all need to get better at the game :smiley:

Ah yes, the “get good” response. You always know when someone has no actual clue what they are talking about when they say that.

I feel like such a fuddy duddy as the rank outsider who never bothers with seasons anymore. A dodo, but it kind of ruins the continuity for me.

1 Like

You need to be able to say, in the years to come: “Well kids. I played in the last original season of Diablo 3. It was tough. But it was great”

1 Like

Yes, but I will preface that comment with “When i was a lad…”

1 Like