New ideas for Seasonal Themes & Rewards what do you think?

Sup people so I have been thinking, since this seasonal theme has been absolutely horrendous (to some people and me included) my mind went straight into what other seasonal themes can be added to the game to make it fun for players and/or more rewarding for players but I would love to know what you think about these ideas and what you yourself would add or change in the things that I’m going to present or if you have a completely new idea that you want to add, I also want some new rewards in the game to collect.

TL;DR: I’m not saying that everyone will find this both fun and/or rewarding, I just want to throw out some ideas.

First of all: let’s start with the rewards, we all have gotten our transmogs, wings, pennants etc. etc. before and they have been sort ok-ish but not nearly as satisfying as they could be. Without changing too much in the game but still giving something like the wings more flair to them and make them feel more special is effects, for example: glitter, fire, dark smoke or light rays, maybe combine the effects as well, oh and by the way I’m not talking about rewards that you get from preordning a game or buying tickets to their ‘BlizzCon’ events, I’m talking about the rewards that you can get in-game either from doing the ‘Seasonal Journey’ or grabbing mysterious chests to just name something here.
One thing that I always wanted to see in this game is Illidan’s weapons as a transmog for fist weapons, that would be neat to find, at least in my opinion yours may differ on the matter. So below I have complied a list of rewards that I would like to see come to life in this game.

–REWARDS–

Transmogs:

1. Illidan’s weapons
  2. Arthas weapon Frostmourne
  3. Death’s Scythe something similar to ‘Dante’s Inferno’
  4. New sinister looking shields like holding a giant skull of a demon
  5. New chest armor like being encased in ice or being set ablaze
  6. New helms like a skull with black eyes with red glowing dots for eyes
  7. New pants like light grey with chains around them

Wings:

1. Darkened bones with black fire as wings with white highlights
  2. Spiky bones with dark goop as wings and with the wings dripping goo
  3. Tyrael’s wings but instead of being white they are black w/ a white glow*
  4. Demon arms and the hands can do some fun animations
  5. Metal wings

Pennants:

1. Glowing orb with a dark and light version of it
  2. A battle damaged long and pointy red thin flag
  3. Surrender flag on a stick
  4. A big question mark or exclamation point that glows

These are just some ideas I want throw out there and if you any that you would like to share then please by all means please do, I would love to know what you think.

Now then let’s get to the good bit and that is the seasonal themes section
but before I do, let me just add this tid bit; my ideas are to make it fun so please keep that in mind while reading, we good? Ok, let’s go.

–SEASONAL THEMES–

1. Name: ‘Bountiful Journey’
    In this theme we have more goblins introduced like the ‘Reaper Goblin’ that will (only) drop a lot of Death’s Breaths when killed or the ‘Bounty Goblin’ that drops bounty materials when killed (Clever name I know). The goblins shows up more often as well but the fun doesn’t stop there, upon killing a goblin you have a small chance of opening an ‘Ancient Vault’ not the normal one, but the normal ‘Vault’ has twice the chance of spawning. We aren’t done yet goblin hordes have double the chance of spawning and sometimes you might get lucky with encountering double goblins instead of just a singular one.

1. Name: ‘Archaic’
    This theme will present you with the Ancient’s power with every item that you have in Ancient (be it a set piece or not) will give the character a 4% toughness buff, 1% increased critical hit chance, increase critical hit damage by 4%, increase your overall damage by 2% and have a buff called: ‘Ancient’s Protection’ which will revive you in combat and has a cooldown of 2 minutes.

1. Name: ‘Controlled Chaos’
    In this seasonal theme you can equip 2 amulets of your choosing.

1. Name: ‘The Wanderer’
    This theme provides the player with a 5% movement speed and a 5% attack speed increase buff for every item piece you equip. With every attack on an enemy you stack up a buff called: ‘Disrupt’ once the stacks hits 100 it will give you a random effect of either stunning, slowing or crippling one enemy, if the enemy becomes crippled you will deal double damage to it for 2 seconds. You will lose all your stacks when starting or completing a GR!

1. Name: ‘Enchanting Madness’
    In this theme will allow the player to re-roll 2 item affixes.
    I was thinking that you could have 2 of them same affixes but I figured that, that would be too much.

1. Name: ‘Beholder’
    This theme will allow you to equip the follower however you want and still get all the benefits from it, like for example a ‘Hellfire Amulet’ to gain an extra passive plus your follower will mimic whatever spell you have so if you have ‘Sweeping Wind’ (Monk ability) active, your follower will also have it and deal the same damage with it as you do.

1. Name: ‘Light & Hellfire’
    The theme here is actually very simple you have a constant buff which is either ‘Light’ an aura that pulsates every 3 seconds and deals holy damage and ‘Hellfire’ which will send out a fire in a small circle every 3 seconds, which can be combined with your setup (Holy/Fire % damage) and/or a ‘Convention of Elements’ ring. These two effects works on a cycle where it counts down the buff from 60 seconds and then switches to other one.

1. Name: ‘Armageddon’
    Last but not least the ‘Armageddon’ theme. In this seasonal theme you have a large pool of lava around your character at all times and every enemy inside the lava pool takes damage over time also every enemy hit, stacks the buff and making it more powerful with lava geysers spraying up (only one enemy can be stacked so 50 enemies = 50 stacks), this buff has a unlimited stack counter but you will lose all your stacks when starting or completing a GR!

So there you have it ladies and gentlemen and I’m sorry that this post got a little long but I really just wanted to put these ideas out there and like I said if you an idea that you want to share or change one of my ideas then go right ahead. I wish you the best and to have a good day.