No Demon hunter in D4?

I want too play a Demon Hunter in Diablo 4… It is the only “archer” kind of gameplay provided while we have 3 “magic” kind classes atm…
Why is it that we are getting 2 of those “magic” classes back but not the one single “archer” class?

There is a ranged class, the rogue.

3 Likes

It might be a bow to the fans of D2, but all heroes are D2 heroes with exception of Rogue who was D1 only. Maybe it is a way from devs to tell fans of those games, we heard you.

Though from itemization and combat I would say the game will have some serious D3 influences, paragon board and keep emphasizing player will have choice is more going back to older titles, how it exactly will play out we will see after game is released and developed after release or it is just marketing/PR. :slight_smile:

Fact though that D3 also has quite a lot of fans while game is so different of D1 and D2 will for sure not have made it easier for devs to design a game that will make both fanbases completely happy with D4, while Blizzz likely does not want to lose either for the franchise. As always the more people you like to please with different wishes, the harder it becomes to do a good job of it.

I love the art work of the Demon Hunter class in D3 I am so sad that it wont come for D4 ): like GigaSad
I wanted this class for WoW since I saw the Diablo 3 DH Class trailer

No dh? and what about paladin aka crusader? :smiley:

Rogue is the character that will represent in a way Demon Hunter’s kind of play style.

1 Like