No Diabolical Fissures

started a monk in ptr, went to paragon 380 without ever encountering a diabolical fissure, are they broken or just that rare? how am i supposed to try the new content?

They are in the open world only, not in rifts or greater rifts. Try and run some bounties and see what happens. You also need to be in season mode on the PTR.

1 Like

I started a SSF seasonal DH.
I got my first fissure at level 6 whilst doing bounties.

1 Like

now my question is, doing them at t12, can finish them but other than the goblins dropping what they normally do and a lot of materials i haven’t seen anything special being dropped

Have you read the patch notes?:
“Vision of Enmity—what horrors await on the other side are unknown, but these instances are rich in rewards. The Visions are quite unstable and have the potential to produce additional Fissures after enemies are dispatched inside—keep an eye out for these opportunities to maximize your chance of earning useful gear.”

They don’t drop anything “special” just what you can get other ways in the game. Some of the stuff maybe faster and easier in the fissures than other places.

Also just saw this from one of the game producers:

okay this is actually a good thing, i am really looking forward to run some solo characters