No Paladin / Crusader in D4?

Introducing necromancer, fifth and final class? Really?

Im sure the Paladin/Crusader or a knight class will come in an expansion depends how the D4 story goes, but remember that the heavens had closed their gates 50 years ago right after diablo 3 ended so the Paladin/Crusader would have a hard time to call upon the holy light if no angel answers the Paladin/Crusader’s call. But Im fine with Necromancer, will definitely play Necro. But will first I will play Rogue and Barbarian. Will see after that.

Edit: I would also want a Paladin/Crusader or a Knight Class like most would want. There is another they could go with if the angels won’t answer the call of the paladin or crusader. They could go with a new class mercenary, specifically a Iron wolf Mercenary. A Master at arms but also uses arcane magic in combat, Could use a one handed weapon and a shield and secondary a pole arm weapon for more damage and keep enemies at bay. Use Heavy armor like a knight but could also look like a Knight from the Caldeum. Would also be a hybrid class Warrior and caster in one just like the paladin/crusader. But then again so could the paladin/crusader if they where to be made playable. We shall see how the story goes after launch of D4.

Or the Pale Knight to become playable and it is the paladin/crusader working as a mercenary just trying to survive in the new world. And would get his holy powers later in the story. I don’t know just throwing out ideas.

3 Likes

Yeah. I guess that were my emotions and all :slight_smile: after hearing this phrase about necro.

At least we have a release year now.
Cheers!

It’s just dissapointing not having a warrior class. No Barb does not fit this role.

2 Likes

Since the crusader was part of the expansion for D3 i doubt they will do the same for D4. it might be a sword and board type of class though

1 Like