No Pet or Wings from Diablo II: Resurrected Prime Evil Collection

I just recently purchased the Diablo II: Resurrected Prime Evil Collection from the PSN store. After downloading the Eternal collection, I received my Necromancer cosmetics, but have not received the unique cosmetics from purchasing the Prime Evil Collection - Mephisto Pet and Hatred’s Grasp Wings.

Is this a bug or am I missing something completely any and all help would be appreciated.

Edit: As of 9th July 2021 Blizzard have announced that to With the release of Patch 2.7.1, console players will now be able to immediately unlock the Mephisto pet and the Hatred’s Grasp wings when they pre-order the Diablo Prime Evil Collection on Xbox or PlayStation.

5 Likes

I to just brought the diablo 2 prime evil collection even thou i already have the ultimate evil edition on cd and the necromancer pack. I cant find the wings or pet. I deleted a character and made a new non season character but nothing. . .

Yup same, just bought on my PSN account via my PS5 and no Mephy wings or pet

It does say on the psn store that they will be available prior to release of d2r… but pc got them immediately. I assumed at the time we would get them with purchase immediately also but obviously not… if its just befor the release of d2r then buying them was kinda pointless. As we wont be playing d3.

1 Like

Just bought it last night on Xbox and have the same issue. The DLC is downloaded and installed for the Diablo 3 bonus items and pre-order items but I created two new characters and neither have the wings or pet.

I am sure this is an issue for majority of people, it would be a big help if someone from Blizzard could shine some light on the situation.

Same here. I have the cd but bought the prime evil collection. I got it a couple days ago from the PSN store. Still no wings, pet, or transmog.

Same as well. Pre-purchased D2 resurrected. No in-basket for new transmogs. No hatred’s grasp wings etc in-game.

I saw that too. At this point I’ll be happy to get the cosmetics since I paid for the collection instead of just D2 Resurrected.

Just in case you haven’t seen it yet… in the new blog for Season 24 (at the very end of the “New Season Theme” section… just before “Seasonal Cosmetic Rewards”), it says:

With the release of Patch 2.7.1, console players will now be able to immediately unlock the Mephisto pet and the Hatred’s Grasp wings when they pre-order the Diablo Prime Evil Collection on Xbox or PlayStation.

I’m not sure what the deal is with the Switch, however.

1 Like

Cool, cool. Thanks for the update!

1 Like