Not the cow level

I landed on it accidentally, there is a Cow Queen I think, and music from WoW Goldshire…

There is a prtsc button on keyboard, use it. It does not harm you!

I’ll take screen shots next time I end up there, you make it sound as if it is a rare occurrence?

Patch 2.6.5 introduced the possibility of goblins leaving behind portals to Not The Cow Level…
https://us.diablo3.com/en/blog/22989462/patch-265-now-live-5-14-2019#General

Portals left behind by Treasure Goblins may occasionally lead somewhere udderly ridiculous

Whilst goblins leaving this portal behind is rare, this was in addition to the existing way of visiting the level, which involves putting a Bovine Bardiche into Kanai’s Cube and transmuting it to generate the portal.

This is usually done because the level is guaranteed to have two XP pools inside. So, the cow level is cleared and then when a GR is completed, just before hand-in the group enter the Cow Level, collect a pool and hand in the GR for more XP. This method fell out of favour because groups can now run GRs at such high level, in such short times, that the time spent obtaining pools is more than running another GR would take.

1 Like

Ah I remember something similar in Diablo 2, it was someone’s arm ?

Ah I see, thanks for the explanation.

It was Wirt’s Leg…
Diablo II - Wirt’s Leg
Diablo III - Wirt’s Leg
“Not The Cow Level” is a homage to the “Cow Level” from the previous game, which was accessed by using Wirt’s Leg.

yesssssssss i found the not the cow level xd