Notes on Paragon Attributes

My memory seems to trick me a bit,
but is it true that until somewhat recently the Attribute in Paragon for Gold Radius Pickup was previously Capacity for Gold Found? I would have to thumb down the latest Radius one, but I think if not fairly so against greediness, then maybe in comparison with other types of attribute as Area Damage? These types of attribute for their very unreal conceptualism leave a taste of being bumpily dummy and also I reckon they are only useful to style a predisposition for mangling up the “musical decorum”?
I just wouldn’t really be knowledgeable enough to expound on this view…

If you take a look at this… https://d3resource.com/difficulties/index.php …you’ll see that at Torment 16, the base Gold Find is 7000%. That meant that the paragon would take it from 7000% to 7050%, i.e. 7050/7000 = 1.00714. So, less than 1% difference. The pickup radius is a much more useful affix, as it not only affects how far away gold is automatically sucked up by the hero, but also blood shards, progress orbs and health globes.

1 Like

Sure, it’s rather not a problem of a game mechanics then.

Not only that but it scales with some spells and passives. Necro frailty and devour comes to mind as well as WD Grave injustice passive. I am sure that there are others too that take advandage of it.