Paragon Cap 800

I don’t like it. I’m old, my reflexes are horrible. My only chance to do higher GRs in last seasons was to stack Int via Paragon beyond lvl 3000. Now game basically ends at Paragon 800 for me. That’s sad, because I’d really love to push a bit further.

2 Likes

Tal Rasha this season, that you already have, is a good choice anyway. I strongly recommend that you try and switch from Aughild’s to Guardians (the level 70 one). Use the bracers and belt and a topaz in helmet.

1 Like

I dont personally like this either, I like to blast paragons and chill. Now it’s just pointless due limitation to the mad grinders.

I absolutely love it, it’s the best change to the game blizzard ever made. Farming endless paragons sucked and was made even worse with all the botters and cheaters.

I will say that I think paragon points should only be capped on seasonal mode rather then normal mode and I wouldn’t mind them increasing the cap a little bit as well.

This is the first season in diablo 3 that I have ever made it on the leaderboard and it also makes the paragon points somewhat meaningful again.

If you feel weaker you should try including the guardian set into your build as mentioned above, because that will literally double your mainstat for a massive dmg increase. If that is still not enough, then I say: “get gud” :smiley:

1 Like

I missed that it was a “cap” at 800 this season. And once I hit that and noticed I didn’t get any extra stats at that time. I just quit the season.

What is the reason of continue playing if you don’t earn a single thing when leveling?
Must be one of the stupidest decisions ever?

Season 30 will be what? We get weaker every level we gain?

You can easily earn “extra” stats by upgrading your equipment. The goal of the season isn’t just to reach the 800 paragons.