Paragon Levels - Playing Time & Leaderboards

I can’t open this topic on “General Discussion”

I was checking leaderboard and i saw some impossible times with fair play.

Season 24 started 128 days ago ( 3072 hours ) but when i check top of leaderboard, i saw players who played almost 3000 hours.

That is impossible without cheating, booting or account sharing.

Even it is account sharing it is aganist Blizzard policies.

For get this insane times players should fish almost 1000 rifts that means at least 9-10 hours key farming for normal players. But with boting it is much easier.

After they reach this paragon levels and use cookies bots they can get all items with correct rools as primal and they can clear rifts with amazing times.

So is there any Diablo 3 admin can explain this paragon levels and playing times?

If everything is legal please tell us how can a normal player reach that levels, if it is illegal, let me know what are you waiting for ban?

Just to be clear, did you check the correct part of their profiles…

In-game, right-click on another player’s name and choose View Profile
Select the Seasons tab on the left
Select the current season, i.e. Season 24
Select the Summary section

This will display a screen showing all the activity in that season and in that season only. There are seven bars, one for each hero class which, when hovered over, will show the amount of time spent playing that class in that season only. Totalling the times shown in each of the seven bars will give the figure for the total amount of time played on that account in that season only. That figure is in no way related to whether none, any or all of the heroes were rebirthed or not.

If, however, you view a hero’s play time, that can and does include any time played prior to it being rebirthed. Make sure you’re looking at the seasonal time, not the hero time.

Of course, i checked only their seasonal playing time.

Anyway you think it is normal that reach 9k-10k paragon on a season without bot?

Just for example; Please check this players and calculate their total playing times.

This total hours claculated yesterday.

• qrr ( 2873 hours )
  • Wudiwhooo89 (2916 hours )
  • Karmapolice2 ( 2824 hours )
  • Gabon ( 2905 hours )
  • Tok ( 2917 hours )
  • Mebignoob ( 2730 hours )
  • Timbass ( 2763 hours )