Patch 2.6.7 PTR begins on Thursday 17th October

I managed a GR123 on my non-seasonal Barb but, with the killstreak theme for Season 19, I can foresee getting close to that with a seasonal Barb if the WW/Rend/Ambo’s hit live like they were on the PTR.

This video I found describes the process of grouping enough mobs so that when the 15 kill tornadoes spawn, they kill enough mobs to get the fiery pit things from the ground, which then kill enough for the 50 streak to wipe the entire pack. You then let the streak fall off, and repeat. You only maintain the streak past that point when you’re due to spawn the Guardian…

Yep, I saw that too. It’s my impression that getting the angels to spawn right before the RG is a multiplayer thing?

Oh, well. Nevalistis just confirmed the nerf to the Lamentation belt. Whereas it had a 200% bonus to Rend on the PTR, when the patch goes live that bonus has been completely removed…

I’m so uninterested in 2.6.7 / Season 19 right now.

1 Like

Well, the total damage output is now down to one third. That roughly 7 GR levels down.

Still oging to try barb the coming season.

Reminds me of the Ring of Emptiness debacle years ago. (I didn’t play barb when the Mortick’s was dumped!).
Don’t know about next season. One of the rewards is a blooded unihorn (probably barbarian blood) which I don’t have… and then there is the season theme which is another boost for meta groups.

PTR. Did GR123 in under 13 minutes.
Live. Barely managed a GR110 with 20 seconds left.
As if it needed confirming, the build is completely gutted.