Patch 2.6.7 PTR begins on Thursday 17th October

https://us.diablo3.com/en/blog/23179288/patch-267-ptr-begins-1017-10-14-2019

To help guide your focus, here are our priorities in terms of what we’d most like to see tested.

1. Monk and Crusaders heavily testing their new class sets and item changes
  2. Barbarian testing for the revised Barbarian legendary item changes
  3. Experimentation with the Pandemonium buff, with emphasis on finding bugs and testing functionality

No time is specified for the start of the PTR but it usually goes up mid-afternoon Pacific Time, so that’s going to be late evening for Europe. (There’s only one PTR server, and it’s hosted in the US region)

Another thing i don’t like about the team behind diablo. Lack of communication. Not a word on what time PTR goes online or that there is only 1 PTR server and that it’s hosted in US region. Why no Host it in EU?

2 Likes

As posted by the Community Manager last night…

The reason the single PTR server is in the US region is so that they can address any issues during the working day where the devs work.

4 Likes

Nev also confirmed that there’ll be multiple rewards for S19 Guardian…

I’m just gonna post my feedback here, because I didn’t find any other post related to 2.6.7 PTR testing.

• Barbarian changes

• I personally enjoy the change to the Wrath of the Wastes 6-piece set, it brings the fast clearing of torment 16 rifts on par with some other top builds and must thank blizzard for giving such an enjoyable set to be used in higher difficulties.
    • I suggest Rend’s skill rune Bloodbath should get a larger yard radius, because it really feels like the rune does nothing, unless enemies are right next to each other and if they are they are most likely already affected by Rend.
  • Monk changes

• After testing the new set in normal rifts and greater rifts, I do not feel like I’m playing a 6-piece set. I don’t even feel like Sweeping Wind is my damage dealing ability. I tried builds with priority to toughness over damage and vice versa, but both feel like I’m a standing poison pool that might deal damage.
    • The 6-piece bonus (increase the size of Sweeping wind) also happens incredibly rarely when fighting a large group of enemies and lasts only less than half a second. The size increases very regularly when running across maps through new enemies, but the duration is still so little I barely notice the size increase. Damage increase for Sweeping Wind definitely needs to be increase by either items or the 6-piece bonus.
  • Crusader changes

• Truthfully, this set is a nice concept. Though the 4-piece bonus (Hitting with Fist of the Heavens reduces damage taken by 1% for 5 seconds. Stacks up to 50 times) is very poor in effect. It barely lasts and requires alot of casts before providing it’s toughness.
    • I also didn’t feel like I was doing much damage in normal rifts to elites, but weak enemies died quite easily. My suggestion is boosting Fist of the Heavens damage on legendary items or on the 6-piece bonus further more.
1 Like

The new monk set is woefully underpowered and lacks survivability. It really needs more support items and buffs to existing ones.

The new crusader set is more promising but is also underpowered and actually needs better resource management.

The transmogs look nice though.

I’m liking the changes to Whirlwind barb, it’s finally feels practical.

PTR Feedback : https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d3/c/ptr-feedback
PTR Bug Report : PTR Bug Report - Diablo 3 Forums

Already being writing there, is there a reason I can’t add something here too?

I use the PTR feedback forum to actually give feedback.

Not at all… my reply was more in response to:

1 Like

In case anyone hasn’t seem them yet, here’s a screenshot of the Season 19 Guardian cosmetics (pet and portrait frame)…

1 Like

Pandemonium 1000+ kill streak…

I presume they’re fire chains but by the time this spawned, all the mobs on the map were cleared, so I couldn’t tell if they do damage or not.

1 Like

Beautiful pictures! Hopefully these new effects won’t cause lag problems… and hopefully the WW barb won’t be nerfed.

Haven’t tried the PTR but I’ve watched some of BigDaddyDen’s videos

Whilst the new Monk and Crusader sets appear to be lacklustre in terms of damage / mitigation, I have to say that whoever designed their cosmetic appearance did an absolutely fabulous job - they look incredible.

I played a lot with the Darklight flail years ago when there was a relatively strong build using it. It was fun but really hard on the eyes - especially in multiplay!

And sure it’s beautiful. Sad that it can’t be enjoyed in combat because of Akkarat’s Champion.

If this makes it to live un-nerfed there’s going to be some very happy Barbs…

Unfortunately I do have a feeling that the WW/Rend will get nerfed to some extent. It is simply so powerful.

We’ll have to wait and see.
The barb class really deserves a powerful build.

1 Like

PTR is now closed.

Now all we have to do is wait a few weeks for the official 2.6.7 going live blog to see what changes compared to PTR happen.
Crosses fingers for Barbs.

Thx for the info. I did play some non season WW on the ptr and it was so fun. Somehow doing a gr 120 in ten minutes with the 2.6.7 version is way more fun than doing a gr 100 in ten minutes with the 2.6.6 version! (I didn’t actually go to 120 but stopped one below because if the build is nerfed it will be so sad to think back on how easy it was to do a 120…).