People already paragon 1000,with 3-4 BIS primal ancients,pushing 130 gr?

Really blizzard?

10chars

But they can only use 800 of them. And bounty runes are easy to get… and then you have to farm a lot of legendaries to get the souls needed for reforging.

Play the game in your own tempo and to your own liking.

3 Likes

I have no diabolical fishes

1 Like

GR130 also isn’t that high. With the current power creep levels you don’t need much paragon or even good gear to reach those tiers with certain builds.

1 Like

740, done with the season 4 equipped primals
I’ve had a ton of luck with the primals and I’ve played since basically release and all weekend just blasting.
I know what I’m doing, it’s not my first rodeo
Gonna push once everything is in ancients and augmented

3 Likes

I have completed my journey on Sunday afternoon. It took 20h41 with my Cruz + 1h38 with my Barb (in order to complete “Years of War” conquest - I have taken a look at the Sprinter conquest, but there is no way I can do that, as most video runs on YT are 59’XX’’ long ^^).

I currently am p766 with 5 OK pieces of gear on my Akkhan pushing build (and no augments).

I’ll take a few days break, and then I’ll be speed farming to complete my pushing build, get some keys for GRs and ENs, and then I’ll push.

I suck at leveling (and I don’t really enjoy that), but I am not surprised that hundreds of players, who know the game better, are more competitive and have better skills than me, were already pushing GR 130s yesterday. As Jazz said, to each their own rythm.

2 Likes

I’m much slower. Levelled a wizard without a CR cache. Was lucky with a couple of Leoric’s Crown drops early and a Magistrate (Hydra damage) that could be cubed. Was also lucky to make a level 70 two hand weapon (staff) with 24 reduced levels.
Now I’m slogging along working my way up to GR 70 and above not playing that intensely and not for hours on end.

1 Like

After a few unsuccessful tries, I was afraid I would have to play without a CR too*. I made it with the maps with the elites and the pylons dots on Raxx’s video, next to D3 on windowed mode ^^

(* “again”, I should add, as a few seasons ago, I was so much in a hurry to start playing the season that I forgot to tick the “season” option when I created my hero, before epically crushing the CR… and being surprised that my artisans were already leveled all the way up :see_no_evil::gun::joy: So I know how tough it is without a CR ^^)

1 Like