Please disable motion control for switch

i bought diablo 3 for switch bc the game is a perfect mindless grinder that i can play while exercising at the gym, which works great on the stationary bike, BUT the motion control, which by the way, nobody uses, makes playing while running on the treadmill impossible. im just asking that there be a place to disable this feature. i personally think that bc this game is so fun and lends it self well to mindless grinding, this could really be a niche thing that really not many other games tap into. i personally know 3 people and dozens more on line who would play diablo 3 at the gym if u did this, and im sure after other ppl at the gym see this they will go buy a switch too and get your game, so please consider. thanks

1 Like

I mentioned this and rumble control a long long time ago and NOTHING has been done.

There is no way to turn off rumble or motion in settings and there has been plenty of time to do so.

I don’t play half as much on my switch as I would like because of this.

PLUS , the switch version is balanced very badly because you are forced to collect Nephalem Glory orbs , without them your damage is worse than that of the same build on PC version.