PLS fix Energy Twisters on console!

Twitch this is what our recent rank 1 clear looks like. Being able to cast twisters while channeling makes this meta on console even with the new firebirds set. Also twisters deal more dmg with laggs. So not only have we been forced to play twister for many seasons we also have to play the game in slow mo if we want to go for rank 1… I am sure all the Console players would appreciate if something was done about twisters.

No, I like it the way it is… why do you assume all console players would appreciate it? Generalization? Yes I am sure you are playing the game way more than others (the achievments prove that) but the majority of the players play rather casually and additionally not in a group (where lagg is a problem but also with a few other builds).
Console can’t handle huge monster density very well, a fix would automatically mean a hefty nerf.
Last but not least, you are not forced to play anything. Just because some arbitrary meta which prevents you from having fun?

I would appreciate if something about cheaters would be done tho… but this ain’t happening either.