Praise - Switch

Hi all,

new sign up and needed to offer some praise to people who may know what i’m talking about.

I never played Diablo but Diablo2 ranks amongst my favourite games ever - i upgraded my first PC build to play it shortly after i turned 18 in 2000.
I managed to get a house/wife/kid by the time 3 came out so my only gaming was on a phone or 3DS on my commute. Missing out on 3 was something i thought i’d always regret.

So i missed all the initial pain. Then came the switch and the port & i have wracked up “435 hours or more” on it. I dont care about the palette.

I understand why old-school fans may dislike it.
I understand why PC gamers look down on consoles.
My kids are now old enough (and wife disinterested enough) that i have built and game on a PC again.

But the switch version of Diablo 3 has genuinely been amongst the greatest things i have ever come across. I am so happy it exists and am genuinely gutted that the end is in sight.

Thankfully i have a PC again thanks to the needs and rigours of Covid - so i’ll be there day 1 for #4.

I f***ing love this game and the community that provide me builds to aim for.

Cheers all

1 Like

I too am a switch player and think that the port has been extremely well done considering the power of the console
I haven’t seen any slowdown when being mobbed ever and find the controls to be spot on
Admittedly I am generally a button basher so it suits me very well :blush: