Primal ancient item re-forge

Its a grinding game, if iT were So easy with primals there would be nothing to hunt for. So Just as sockets with ramaladni(lot of tries) its not gonna happen

I am in favor of letting them turn Primal for Primal for a much larger price. Because 99% of them are smashed by a blacksmith anyway.
To do this, let them do the minimap updates. Please let the colors be elite and see the teammate’s name.

Thank you

1 Like

Any way of knowing if Blizzard actually reads these posts? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good question Primax! Every once in a while it seems like there will be a ‘blue’ post (post from a Blizz representative).

Looks like this thread is pretty much done but after scanning through all the replies again, this would be the best change in my opinion. I’ll give 3 reasons:

• It’s an easy one for the devs. (let’s face it, with the focus being on D4, we can’t expect Blizzard to invest too much time into something like this)

• it encourages build diversity (items could be tailored for support builds etc. or even be used by another class by enchanting the main stat)

• for the occasion when one does get really unlucky rolls/stats, there is still a good chance to redeem the item

Any final thoughts? Thanks for the feedback.

2 Likes

I think the current situation is fine, part of the fun of DIablo is looking at eachothers primal ancients and see how utterly useless they are. This is to remind you that it’s mind over matter!

What I would like to re-roll is say an Intellect to a Strength without the need to relog to a Strength char so I can buff my follower more easily. And I would like to have some indication of dps change before I re-roll so I can choose the best stuff without needing to go to a website where I can find this info.

And I would like items that can add a socket to jewelry like they exist for weapons, or a way to use more than 3 legendary gems in jewelry.

Just a small note here: the damage from your follower means absolutely nothing. So intelligence or dexterity main stats on items used on the templar for example, is just okay. What is important is attack speed and cdr. Lots of players even avoid choosing (and using) some of the follower skills in order to not have followers interfere with monster immunity.

1 Like

:slight_smile: the useless ones get salvaged though?

This change is not intended for when you get another blackthornes primal but for when you actually get an item that you can use in your build but you got seriously unlucky rolls … there would be a chance to redeem it.

• Build up chance to reforge legendary in Kanai’s cube to primal legendary with every reforge of certain item.
• Ancient legendary items has higher chance to become primal legendary while reforged in Kanai’s cube.
• Primal legendary items can be salvaged for 200 forgotten souls.
• Ramaladni’s gift can be salvaged for 100 forgotten souls.
• New Kanai’s cube crafting recipe - 10x Ramaladni’s gift will remove lock of enchant on item and can be crafted again in another affix.
• Ez.

1 Like

OMG yes same problem 2affixes off on primal u cant fix it by enchanting only one of them for perfect stat gear dat drops 1in500 legendery it need to be some sort of reroll solution in cube make it to cost 2x normal reforge in materials but put it there make primal items worth something !

Like to add on dat list of nice thing add 2set bonus in cube like 4th sloth for example Focus+Restrain 2x all extract mats and u have unlocked Bastion of Will set bons on 4th cube slot make it work with Lod/LoN builds and class speciffic sets to like Norvald’s Fervor for crusader many more variations of builds and build combinations just by implementing something simple like dat season 22 is proof slot 4 can be pernament just make it 2set bonus thing and u unleash many new builds to game and make it fun again !