Primal Ancient Items

I think Blizzard should make Primal items more powerful (650 is ridiculous small). Primal items are very difficult to get and most of them are useless. It makes me sad. :neutral_face:
Who thinks like me?

Absolutely not. Making them more powerful does NOT automatically make them any more useful. All builds, whether based on class set or LoD, will always require specific items with specific affixes. Higher roll ranges are not good enough substitute for bad affixes and they would only make rarer primals with correct affixes mandatory for all builds.

650? If you are talking about main stat some items have higher main stat than 650. Besides that even a few hundred more main stats doesn’t make that much of a difference. A real power boost would be upping the other stats like crit chance and damage and elemental damage. But like Kirottu says: no thanks.

1 Like

No.

If the affix range of a primal became higher than current ancients, whilst that would be a marginal improvement for most gear slots, they’d essentially become mandatory for weapons if you wanted to push the leaderboards as, with the exception of thorns builds, all damage is based upon your weapon damage. If primals had 30% higher range than ancients, that’d be another 1.3 multiplier to your damage that an equivalent hero without one wouldn’t have.

1 Like

I’m simply excited when I get primal blackthorne, or else primal legendaries with no affix…

1 Like

I wouldn’t know about that chief a higher res and vit is very appealing to me but the str/int/dex doesn’t matter at all in the long run.