Primal drop suggestion

I know there are critics for every idea a person presents and that’s ok. I was thinking there could be a primal drop perk related to greater rifts. More specifically rifts 100+.
Perhaps start it at GR100 and set the drop chance at 1% for completing the rift. For 105 rifts increase the chance to 5%. 110 rifts yield a 10% chance, 115 a 15% chance, 120 a 20% chance and so forth…Increasing the chance by 5% for every 5 rifts higher, which if doing a 150 rift yields a 50% chance of a primal drop. Or perhaps increase by only 3% for every 5 rifts over 100 if 5% is too high. Thus, granting a much more realistic way of having a full primal set up. I know some will object, but I for one would love to work towards having a full primal set up on at least one of my characters. This would give much more incentive to the game and honestly give more to work towards besides paragon levels and boring and repetitive ladder seasons. Just a thought.

1 Like

Took a quick look at the EU leaderboards and the top 4-man team did a GR150 in 6 minutes 59 seconds, so they could definitely get 6 GR150s done in an hour. If GR150s gave a 50% chance of a primal, you’d want them to be getting 3 primals an hour?

I agree that is too high. The drop chance could be lowered of course but the overall idea could still be nice. How about a 15% or 20% chance at GR150? The actual drop chance could be worked out to whatever feels right. :smiley: