Problem with Gr 104

I can do 103 in less than 10 minutes and dies 1-2 times. But when i tried 104 i almost get 1 shoted…
Maybe i should change weapon to Dombringer&Ambo or The slanderer and rogue?

I’d suggest you have a read of this…

You’ll definitely see an improvement if you utilise Slanderer / Little Rogue due to the damage and mitigation buffs they provide. Looking at your gear, you also seem to be quite light on Area Damage. The higher you push, the more you’ll need to do manual casts of Rend whilst in density. Whilst Ambo’s causes Rends to be automatically applied to mobs, the auto-cast Rends do not benefit from Area Damage. However, manually cast Rends do, and make a massive difference in density.

One other thing that will make a huge difference to your gameplay is replacing War Cry with Ancient Spear / Rage Flip. That ability provides you with the ability to gather huge amounts of density together. High level clearances tend to rely on gathering 4-5 elite packs, lots of trash mobs, near to a power and/or conduit pylon, clearing out the easier trash with hard-cast Rends, then popping the pylon to clear the multiple elite packs.

Most people, when they hear “density”, they imagine a couple of packs together. That’s not how this build shines. We need multiple screens-worth of mobs, sometimes even an entire map’s worth of mobs. If you want an example of what we mean when we say density, take a look at this extreme example from Wudijo…

Whilst clearly I’m nowhere near Wudijo’s level, here’s an indication of what’s definitely possible without crazy paragon levels…

Hit me up with a Friends request (Meteorblade#2266) if you’d like me to run you through some higher level GRs for gear / paragon.

1 Like

thnx, just cleared gr106 and have problem with 107. I still use bul khatos weap(ancient) should i swap them out with non ancient Istvan blades?

Istvan’s are better for higher pushes. If you go with Istvan’s be sure to change the rune on whirlwind though. For me bul-kathos worked fine when i was playing this build. They are also ancient with pretty decent affixes and up to this day i 've never found a great slanderer and rogue. With 2k paragon i am able to do 120 but stopped there. If i were to min - max i 'd definitely swap them for the Istvan’s set.