PS4 Player base

Hi guys,

I didn’t play DIII for a while.
I cannot decide whether or not I should buy it on PS4 or just continue to play on my PC.
I’ve heard that there are a lot of modded characters on console… But only on normal mode?
Is playing leaderboard on season is still doable on console?
And last question, since I’m not a huge fan of solo play, is it difficult to find people to play with compared to PC?

Lots of people playing, if you want add me, I play everyday and use a mic, shane246

1 Like

i only play moddet in singelplay no online

I have played both the console and the pc version for many years. The last 1 and a half year i am playing only on pc. I now got used to it and cannot go back easily. Even if you are a fan of keyboard and mouse the console version works suprisingly well. It’s not that hard to transition form one to another. Just a few games to get used to the controls. Appart from that the core of the game is the same, so if you know what you are doing on pc you can do the same on ps4. And yes the ps4 version has many modded characters you can see some unreal builds there. Console has local saves so you can basically alter them hack them edit them or do whatever you want with them. I 've never done this by the way. One advantage the local saves have is that you don’t have to play online. Even your internet is down for some reason you can play no problem. If you want to play with others, i 've never had any trouble finding people to play in ps4.

Hi. Ok if I add u? I have a hard time finding players on PS4 and I play often. Ones a while I find someone but no one is using mic…

I’m a daily player on ps4 add me I do all kinds of runs like bounties and GRs. My gamer tag for ps4 is Wiz_Key317

This thread’s from March 2020, i.e. 13 months ago.
Not very likely that the initial respondents will still be interested, I suspect.

I’m always interested in playing with folks, feel free to add me, hydrachem is my name on ps4, daily player with a mic.

I’ve just started playing again. Did my very first level 70 grift today with Wizard on normal game. Now going back to my Wizard season character and try for the same build . I doubt I’m strong enough for 70 though, still need lots of high level gems. Still don’t have all the correct gear for both characters yet so plenty to look for or make

PS5 : AID_71