PS4 vs PC version

I have a question about Diablo 3 on PS4, is it different from PC version or they are same, and another thing I saw at forum guy was telling that latest updates are not going to PS4 version, is that true?

Hi!
I don´t know about the patches. But I´ve got plenty of time on PC and recently bought it for PS aswell. It´s the same game but there´s no cross platform play. Of course everythings a little faster on PC. All the menus are a little different. There´s a dodge mechanic on console which u don´t have on PC, otherwise I really havent noticed any big differences.

It is the same game more or less. A couple of differences though. On pc, the user interface is way more friendly and stuff like stash/inventory management is way easier on pc. Another major difference is that on console you cannot aim where exactly you want to throw an aoe spell. Take piranhado as an example. You can chose which direction you will fire it but not the exact spot. Similar thing happens with teleport / mobility abilities. You can chose the direction where you port but you cannot control if you want to port 10 yards or 30 yards. Because of that, some builds are easier to play on pc. Also you can numlock skills to activate automatically ( like necromancer devour ). There is also chat in groups and the option to kick someone.

The only downside of PC is that you have to be online to play. There is no offline mode, even for single player. So at times there is lag, server problems, Internet issues, etc…

But overall console diablo is a very decent port I have to admit. I was playing for years on console and it runs really smooth. Now for the last 1 and a half year I went to pc and it is hard for me to go back to ps4, cause of the muscle memory and the fact I got so used to mouse / keyboard controls and pc interface.