PTR 2.6.10 starts on Thursday, October 1st - Extended to October 27th

Rich have just withdrawn the post.

Yeah – unlisted it… the post is still there if you click on my link but doesn’t show up in the list of available posts in that forum.

I guess that developer told Rich they’ve started deploying but Rich misinterpret as “deployed”. :slight_smile:

Yup, the post was unlisted. Rich will relist it when the deployment is ready, I think.

FilthieRich re-listed the post about 20 minutes ago.
Just logged into PTR.
It’s up!

I always enjoy the fact that the PTR has a new Era leaderboard…

Increased XP and Shards PTR Buff is broken… not present in fact.

Will be fixed tomorrow.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d3/t/community-buffs-not-active-for-seasonal-heroes/22387/11?u=maskraider-3992

1 Like

PTR hangs at map loading on MacOS 10.15.6 and 10.15.7. No amount of repairs or other trouble shooting has resolved the issue.

Too bad there is nothing to look forward to this new patch. Doesnt fix any of the glaring issues, it does not improve end game (in any meaningful way , bumping up grift levels is a terrible way to expand endgame) , nor does it introduce permanent changes to how builds and or classes can be enjoyed in more ways than currently is the case.

Hello :

See PTR 2.6.10 is now available for testing! - PTR Bug Report - Diablo 3 Forums .

MacOS Client Update : At the moment, PTR 2.6.10 currently does not support MacOS client users. We are looking into this issue and will provide updates to you as they come in. We appreciate your patience and apologize for the inconvenience.

You should probably monitor the PTR Bug Report forum for updates.

Hi: New update…

PTR 2.6.10 is over…

S21 End Date Announced:

2 Likes

The smaller things are, the less they can go wrong.