Rainbow Spectrum Transmog BONANZA! :D

Sup sexy peeps. I’ll cut to the chase…

I’m a broken man.

Yes that’s right, its frickin’ whimsydale! The RNG gods have forsaken me it seems with over 200+ runs on PS4… nothing but pink pony guts and salty tears.

I’m asking if anyone could let me borrow theirs for a moment to get the mog as I’m going to go crazy (I’ve dreamt about Whimsy last week… twice!)

Please, put me out of my misery folks and save me from insanity. I’ve done my time in that prison! :crazy_face: :rainbow:

All my love,

Cap’ LMAO <3

Spectrum is an actual weapon, not a level 1 transmog item, which means it can only be traded to people that were in the party with you at the time it dropped, and for two in-game hours after the drop.

So, no-one that currently has it can trade it to you, as it will be account bound.

You do know that Spectrum and Horadric Hamburger aren’t limited to Whimsydale though, they can also drop in Whimsyshire. So, craft yourself a Staff of Herding, and run Whimsyshire as often as you like until you get the items for transmogs.

1 Like

Thanks for the swift reply dude!

Yeah, I thought so. I have been running Whimsyshire over and over again and took me about 6 hours in total to get all the crafting (Only been to w’dale twice)

Every run I check every inch with a speed build and yet nothing, I guess its just making me paranoid that they’ve stealth patched the odds and Ive been running around in circles.

Ill get over it…maybe lol