Ramaladni's gift drop rate lowered?

Is it just me? or is the drop rate for ramaladni’s gift low in the new season, I found 3 in 85 hours of gameplay?

maybe im just unlucky this season?

Do you mean that you’ve only found 3 total in season 25? That would be on the low side I guess. How many embers have you found? I believe that the drop rate of embers compared to ramaladnis is roughly around five or six for each ramaladni.
Even though there are statistical drop chances in the game it is quite possible to experience periods of bad or good luck in the game.

2 Likes

Yes.

No.

Bad luck doesn’t mean the drop rate is broken / lowered.

It may feel to be lower but isn’t. The drop rate is the same as before. However the overall loot pool in the season has been diluted with shards and embers which slightly reduces the amount of useful items dropping, including Ramaladni’s Gifts. Keep in mind that for example GRs have only certain amount items dropping and the more diluted loot pool, the less likely it drops something specific.

4 Likes

Hi,

I found most of mine (8 so far in HC in a total playing time of about 34 hours) in level 70~75 gRifts. I seem to remember finding one while doing bounties and another one in nephalem rifts… but most of my Ramaladni’s gifts were found in gRifts.

Yes, it may look like they drop less often… and as @Kirottu explains, it kind of make sense. We’re still getting the same number of legendaries as before, but there are 2 new types of legendaries that can drop.

You may want to look at the time you need to complete a given gRift level… try to find the max level that you can complete in 2 or 3 minutes… 4 minutes max. That will give 10~20 gRifts per hour and, depending of the gRifts level, some 100 to 200 legendaries per hour.

Sometimes, you get lucky :slight_smile:

Best of luck in your games !

3 Likes

Yes the statistics says the drop rate is the same, but i now found 5 Rama gifts in total in season 25, and minimum 60 embers, so the statistic is not on my side :slight_smile:
i got 109 hours on the same char in season 25

If you keep playing more this season, i am pretty sure you will find many more. Rama gifts are not that rare after all. It’s just bad luck for now. There are days that i find 4-5 easily. Heck, even in some rare occasions, 2 or 3 can drop after a GR or Nephalem rift clear. I’ve never experienced a season where i had trouble with Rama gifts in the whole duration of that season. Apart from, maybe, the first couple of weeks that they seem to drop a bit scarcely, or that’s just my character who is not strong yet to farm efficiently. I also found out that each season the maximum number i consume is around 10. Depends on how many characters I create, how many builds I try, etc…

1 Like