Rathma Set 2nd iteration of rework is....worse than the original from previous versions

So, guys, you destroyed the set … literally … if you want to preserve the fantasy … you need to do more …
skeletons give something (damage, attack speed, damage reduction, cooldown reduction, life, armor, etc),
each revived monster give something (damage, attack speed, damage reduction, cooldown reduction, life, armor, etc)

each mage give something (damage, attack speed, damage reduction, cooldown reduction, life, armor, etc)**
each Golem* Gives something (damage, attack speed, damage reduction, cooldown reduction, life, armor, etc)**
Army of the death and bone spirit do something have some runes … and 8500% dmg in a world with 20-30-50-75 k dmg… is nothing unless you add some more support items for their skills

*maybe more golems …
** one of them …

1 Like

You should be giving feedback about the PTR here…

1 Like

It’s my first post, I was never into posts and forums thanks for the advice … can you help me move it there?

Sadly not. The forums provide functionality for the poster that starts a thread to move it to another sub-forum, but that only works within the same region’s forums, i.e. EU to EU. The PTR Feedback forum is on the US forums, so this can’t be moved. You’d need to re-post it on the PTR forum.

The method for moving (which you can’t use in this instance)…

1. Click the blue pencil underneath your opening post, to enter Edit mode
  2. At the top-right of the Edit window, there’s a drop-down menu which lists all of the sub-forums in the region, select the one you want, and click Save
  3. This will move your opening post to that sub-forum along with any replies
2 Likes