Re-balance Jade Harvester set as the game will be "abandoned"

Hello

I know that developers at Blizzard doesn’t know what the word “Balance” means because they don’t play with their own game, and i know that “oohhh there are other sets and characters to play”(f*** them), but folks please, don’t tell me that a set with high crit, crit damage, damage, and specific skill and element damage (almost 8 Million total damage WITHOUT any buffs like “gruesome feast” or “soul harvest”) is still doesn’t do enough damage to compete with other stuff. With the other sets 4-5 million total damage is more than enough for GR150 for example. I know that the “Jade Harvester” set needed a nerf in the past, but NOT this much, this set is one of the weakest sets IF not the weakest and due this is the last season berore the devs abaddon the game and put the seasons in a random loop, does anyone know who to blow down to get this set back on the table?

I also know this sounds like a crybaby… but god dammit what Blizzard calls balance (buffing the already powerful stuff) is f*****g DISGUSTING.