Reasonable feature requests

Okay, so I see quite a few people requesting features that are basically “rebalance this or that”. I believe there are quite a few low hanging fruits that can be addressed:

1. Lock gear pieces used in an armor set. We already have armor sets, it should be made very clear if you’re about to salvage items included in a set.
  2. A shield indicator. Currently, the only way to see the value of a shield (such as those granted by wizard skills) is to mouse over your health pool. It can’t be that hard to make a half-decent indicator for it (like a blue overlay on your health pool or something).
  3. Rolling jewelry with a socket by default. Okay, so I understand the hesitation in changing how the loot generation works, but since the introduction of legendary gems, it is basically mandatory to have 3 open sockets. It’s also already implemented for hellfire amulets, so it can’t be a technical challenge.
  4. Allow re-rolling of legendary specific powers. One of the main hangups of my barbarian is how impossible it is to get a good lamentation. Why? Because even if you get an ancient with perfect stats (non-primal), you could (and in my case will) roll the minimum for the legendary power, which in this case is the difference between 100% and 150% extra damage. We can change all the other stats, why not that one?
2 Likes

Thousand likes for the shield suggestion !!!

I would like to see a guaranteed primal drop, when you surpass your personal best in a GR, that is optimised to your build, and comes with all the right stats.

:smile:

but hey… I know it’s not going to happen