Remake dungeons so that you can pass it in party

Hello ,

Not everybody is able or skilled to master a dungeon, so it a idea to blizzard to make it a
so that it can be done in a party.Or remake it so everybody is able to pass it.
I tryed many dungeons and failed every time becouse it isnt in my skill to pass it.
I like to hear how others think about it

Take a look at this thread from the us forum:

You can already do set dungeons with other players. Only the primary player, i.e. the one trying to get the mastery, needs to be using the right armour set so that the portal opens. The primary player needs to do the set-specific tasks, e.g. don’t get hit by a rockworm, or whatever, but the other players can help with the “kill all mobs” and so on. The other players do not need to be wearing the same set armour as the primary player. Heck, they don’t even need to be the same class as the primary player.

Also, every class pretty much has an incredibly easy dungeon in which mastery is easily achieved, and the dungeon you do doesn’t have to be the one for which you got a “free” set from the Haedrig’s Gifts.

Which dungeon are you having trouble with?

olmost did the maurader dungeon , but the rockworms are messing it up for me all the time

The worms always show up on the mini maps a second or two before they appear in the dungeon. So it’s easier to move a bit to the side and be preparad to avoid them and shoot them.
I’d also advice you to search on youtube for a guide on how to do it and you google a picture of the dungeon layout so that you’ll know what route to take.

Timestamp is set to the Marauder section…

Marauder dungeon layout…

ty for all the information i made it in time

4 Likes