Royal Grandeur ring still in the game?

blizzard fix the freaking droprate its insane more then 10+ runs stil no ring

It is, I had one today. And I still need another to use for my builds.

Bad luck is not an indicator of something being broken.

3 Likes

25+ Runs now

thanx blizzard awesome

Okay, silly questions…

1. Have you unlocked the Altar node that gives double Bounty caches yet?
  2. What difficulty are you running the Bounties on? Until T6 you’re not guaranteed to get a legendary from a Bounty cache, at T13 you’re guaranteed 2 legendaries per cache, and at T16 you’re guaranteed to get 2 legendaries with an 80% chance of a third one. Table showing this… https://d3resource.com/difficulties/index.php

Regardless, bad luck is not a bug, especially if you’re not yet running the Bounties where multiple legendaries per cache are obtained. I took a quick look at your seasonal Barb and it’s over 500 para. My Necro is para 131 and her follower already has a RoRG and I haven’t run Bounties above T6 yet. It’s all luck.

2 Likes

i finaly got one thanx for the tips meteorblade

1 Like

Not related to the topic. Before season start I wasn’t really interested in playing this “necromancer season”. But I couldn’t resist rebirthing my necro and get the CR cache just in case… Then it was tempting to just play a little bit in the evenings and level to 70 with corpse explosion. Now that I have four pieces of Rathma I need to find a way how to set it up to be reasonably effective for farming and playing. The Rathma build has changed a lot since I played it many years ago. I’ll take a look at your set up to get inspiration.

Oh, please don’t use mine as any indication of what to do with that set. I have the full 6-piece Rathma available and I have no clue how to play it properly with a 2 minute cooldown on Land of the Dead, with the pets supposedly reducing the cooldown on it and I don’t have any of the legendaries for boosting Corpse Lance. That’s why I’m trying to transition away from it into Tragouls so that I can do a set-based Blood Nova build, with the potential of eventually making a LOD Blood Nova. Her current setup is a complete mish-mash of items / abilities.

1 Like

LOL. Did my first GR70+ for the guaranteed primal and…

Yeah, a ring primarily used on Crusaders (remember I’m playing a Necro).
Oh, well. 55 ashes for the Altar, I guess.

2 Likes

I have opened around 20 act 1 bounty caches in T16 and still haven’t found one. Not to mention a couple T10 and T13 caches while i was gearing my character. First time I’ve seen this happen and I’ve been playing D3 for 6-7 years without a pause. Seems it is either unnatural bad luck or something bas been done to the drop rate by the devs which I don’t have any proof of course. This is pure sadism. SSF in order to bypass the tediousness of bounties, yet I’ve spent the majority of the season so far doing bounties. I am stuck on one of the altar nodes because of this.

1 Like

Yes.

Well, my necro had one of these for her follower on my third act 1 bounty, running at T6. I’ve had two more since.

Yeah, I actually need just the one though for the altar. Don’t plan to use it on myself cause I cube 3 weapons and my follower can live without it.

Got one after opening 16 bounty caches (or maybe 18… not sure if I forgot to register correctly). The first six caches were single caches. Then I unlocked double caches. All in T6.
It’s going very slow this season :yawning_face: