S29 EU Challenge rift

Sigh! Why is EU getting screwed over at season start again? US gets a simple clear, we get a barb who is one shot from near enough everything!

1 Like

I haven’t checked myself but I have seen youtube video guides from Raxxanterax and Cpt Honorseeker. It should be doable even though it’s a squishy build.

1 Like

Yep I’m sure it is, I had a few practice attempts and people can fully expect it to take a good few attempts, the entrance to floor 3 is no joke!

While the US one I don’t know how you could fail it! lol

Edit : I had a couple more attempts after watching Cpt Honorseeker and it not as difficult as I first though, Thanks for the heads up.

2 Likes

I made a test run and died like 4-5 times during the run. Still fit the timer.

2 Likes

You have to understand they need to make it easier for the Americans for obvious reasons, otherwise they wouldn’t be able to make it. They still call Football to something you play with your hands…

5 Likes

That challenge rift was brutal, I failed it 10 times before watching raxx’s guide on youtube and struggled even then, but made the timer.

1 Like

there are some maps that dont have a next lvl ive been looking around the map for a long time and cand find next floor

this happen on flight map when i enter a normal rift

You’re not talking about challenge rifts then? At some time you will reach the end of a map where there will be an obelisk marking the end. This can be on, perhaps, the fifth level or lower. If the map is big it can be already on the first map - I’ve seen it in the extra large prison maps. But these maps aren’t in the greater rift map pool.
If you reach the end obelisk it just means that you will have to retrace your steps and kill monsters that you have skipped.

3 Likes

Challenge rift is too hard to beat. Who implemented that should be fired.