Season 19 ends on March 1st

Blizzard has announced that Season 19 will end on March 1st.

Greetings all,

Season 19 is drawing to a close and will end on March 1 at your designated region’s time:

North America: Friday, March 1 @ 5:00 PM PST
Europe: Friday, March 1 @ 5:00 PM CEST
Asia: Friday, March 1 @ 5:00 PM KST

We will be providing a Season 20 preview sometime next week that will include the start date for the next Season. Thank you for your understanding, and best of luck on completing all your remaining Season 19 goals!

I assume the end will be March 1 @ 5:00 PM CET… CEST only starts on 29 March :wink:

1 Like

Yeah, I queried that myself…

1 Like

Finally - the 1st season that I have really, REALLY waited to end…

… yeah… saw that… and some people didn’t understand what you meant… or just wanted to argue, as they normally do. :slight_smile:

Let’s see if we get a translation posted by Blizzard here… and in the other Europe forums. I’m still waiting for the French translation of the most recent PTR patch notes…

Hey folks,

I’m attempting to get confirmation about the timezones. It’s most likely just a typo for CET but better safe than sorry. With it being the Weekend at this point, it’s hard to pin someone down about it.

And what a bizarre interaction over there Meteorblade. :slight_smile:

1 Like

No kidding… what started as a gentle reminder that CEST wouldn’t start until 29 March has now degenerated in a argument about whether or not anyone uses the 12-hour system in Europe… sheesh. :slight_smile:

Thank you for looking into this, Tritanbarum.

wonder why its not on the wall as they promised they would do

what year does 1st of March fall on Friday? Definitely not in 2020. 1st or March is Sunday in 2020

Just a mistake Nevalistis made… long since corrected.
Same thing with the ending time… originally was 5:00 PM CEST, now says 5:00 PM CET.

Game on.

3 Likes

Actually I can’t wait to play 2.6.8 with new Barb set. But Friday, March 1 will be in year 2024. It’s too loong to wait :scream:

March 1 is just the end of S19, not start of S20 nor 2.6.8.
No announcement of 2.6.8 and S20 yet.

PS: “Friday” was a mistake in the original blue post, but it had been fixed to “Sunday”.

1 Like