Season 22.... was not funny!

Just wanna say “Thank you Blizzard” for make me hate Diablo 3 every simple second i playit.

This season, and for the firt time, i was “forced” to play HC in order to complete season 22 conquest.
I simple hate e.v.e.r.y s.i.n.g.l.e second i playit. I just hate Diablo 3 so mutch… Nice work Blizzard! Nice work…

But the true is simple… Some players love HC, other not realy and others like me… just hate this. And in order to complete season, i have to make HC char… That’s not funny.

But anyway, Blizzard don+t even know what fun is… they just lost that some time ago.
Sad… very sad to see D3 Team, just lost “what’s fun is”.

I have to make 20 chars in HC. Wait hours to level up one char… loot items… die… ask for help… die… start again, and DIE because monsters are in the entry. I got 2 seconds of lag… and die… Start all over again… Nisconnect die…

Complete game in one hour non hc… sure! Disconect in ACT2 and Disconect at start in ACT 4…
Nice…very nice…

Just hate every single second… HATE IT!!!

Youre not forced to do Conqueror or Guardian and it can’t be the first season with demanding conquests.

No you weren’t. I completed Guardian by doing these conquests…

1. Level 3 legendary gems to rank 65.
  2. Kill all bosses (except Vidian) in under 20 minutes.
  3. Complete a solo GR55 whilst wearing 6 different sets (I did 5 Crusader, 1 Barb)

It’s way, way quicker to get a 2nd softcore hero to 70 and give it some basic gear to do a GR55 with than levelling a hardcore hero and level three gems to 65.

No, you don’t. If you’re going to make a 2nd hero anyway, make a 2nd softcore one, of a different class to your 1st hero. Then get any set for it (gamble at kadala, rare to legendary upgrades in the cube, and so on) and do a GR55 with it.

Actually you don’t need to level 2nd hero to 70.
I used lv 1 Monk to farm monkey king 5 pieces by upgrading rare, gave them to main DH. DH did GR55 in 7.5 minutes.
Quick and easy.

1 Like

That’s not a bad idea Maskraider. And there is the cube recipe to convert set items so you don’t have to spend too many mats on upgrading.

By the way, aren’t there other classes and class sets that can be used that way?

Each classes (except necro) have one or more sets have no class restriction. e.g. Inna has 5 pcs out of 7 can be worn by other classes too. But since it need to wear its belt, it cannot be used with Crimson set. Sunwuko all 6 pcs are fine.

In fact, I had used Jade on DH some seasons ago. Took longer time because the main stat doesn’t match.

Someone has posted a list of sets on US forum recently. Have to search a bit.

2 Likes

If you don’t play hardcore, you don’t play real diablo.

1 Like

Found the list of sets and I update it a bit as follows:

Sets without class restriction

Immortal King's Call (5/7)
Inna's Mantra (5/7)
Jade Harvester (6/6)
Might of the Earth (6/6)
Monkey King's Garb (6/6)
Natalya's Vengeance (5/7)
Tal Rasha's Elements (6/7)
The Shadow's Mantle (6/6)
Thorns of the Invoker (6/6)
Vyr's Amazing Arcana (6/6)
Zunimassa's Haunt (5/7)

All sets of necro have class restriction.

2 Likes

hum??? I dont understand…
In this exemple, what are you say? You mean i can use that set in for ex: DH?? How, will he do damage?

Explain this to me please, cuz i dont get it…

Well, this is generally why you’d take the set from another class that uses the same main stat as the hero that’s going to wear it, e.g. if you’re playing a DH, you’d use the Monk set, as they both have DEX on. Having said that, you could play a DH and equip enough of the Immortal King’s set to get the 6-piece bonus, it’s just the STR on it is useless in terms of damage output (although it does still give mitigation due to STR = Armour). All your damage therefore has to come from the non-set legendaries with high multipliers, e.g. Karlei’s Point + Holy Point Shot for Impale, Yang’s + DML for Multishot. All you need is enough non-set items to get enough damage to do a GR55 in under 15 minutes. This is way easier than it might at first sound.

1 Like

Meteorblade has explained above.

You won’t get any bonus from the set but other items are powerful enough to complete GR55. I had used WD Jade on a DH to get it done in some seasons ago.

This season, I used a Monk set on a DH. This is the screenshot:

https://i.postimg.cc/V6B5ZXnY/Years-of-War-DH-Sunwuko.jpg

Years of War was the last objective. I got Guardian at the same time.

1 Like

Embedding that for you…

1 Like

Thx for the info to all. Just finished all five DH sets at GR 55. All sets collected by my GoD build. Ironically the Impale set (Shadow’s Mantle) was with primal pants and a Holy Point Shot with 20% cold, 15 impale and 100% legendary power without any rerolling (not ancient of course). It could be perfect with Frostburn in the fourth cube slot (just like in the RoRG season).

Second hero is so easy to level up after a little progress with your main. I happened to second a crusader after i mained Necro. Game was kind enough to drop me a Jekangbord before i created Crus. Then using some mats i crafted in the cube the other 2 multipliers for blessed shield. Also had a decent ancient 2-handed with a gem of ease in the socket. Going from 1 to 70 was lightning fast. In just one rift floor i got 40 levels in less than 2 minutes. When i reached max level, i already had a LoD gem at around lvl 65 - 70 and just equiped whatever items i found with my necro that were ancient and rolled intelligence to strength for most of them. I kept farming some low - tier GRs and It took me no time to get my hands on a complete set and my crusader was set to go. I was already planning to play 2 classes so that didn’t bother me, although some other frequent conquests in previous seasons like avarice or the one that you need to reach a certain GR without any set are much easier to accomplish.