Season 23 emanate not working in local coop in Xbox One

Season 23 emanate feature doesn’t work in local coop in Xbox One when another player joins. I’m always playing coop with my wife !!!
This is very annoying and very disappointed.
Will Blizzard fix this? Otherwise, this season is nothing but a normal game…

No, because it’s not broken.

Items which cause powers to be emanated are worn by your follower. When another player joins your game, your follower is dismissed, so you lose the emanated powers because the follower isn’t there any more. That’s what’s supposed to happen, i.e. the follower re-work was to help solo players.

Correct. Season 23 has no theme.

That’s a shame :frowning:

I understand if another player in coop joins I will lose follower… which I don’t fully understand why…
Then I’m in disadvantage compare with solo mode (or online)… if I play coop

Nope, because a 2nd hero is massively more powerful than a follower. If you and wife take heroes with abilities which synergise, you’ll be able to do content faster and/or at a higher level than either of you could solo, whether that’s with your follower or not.

I gotta agree with OP in terms of local console. As someone who only plays solo/coop on console with a live person, allowing Emanates to apply exclusively here wouldn’t effect escalation as much as you’d think, and it’d be about as effective as having it with a follower, and I’ll share one simple face you may not know.

Local coop share a screen, just like the follower. Just a thought D3 Dev’s. You have loyal console players, even back in '12… So you know we’re loyal. Hope this clears up why some console players are so frustrated with that missing feature in particular.