Season 24 release date suggestion (plz i beg)

hi all ,

i begingly suggest new season (s24) be 16th july or earlier plz.
PoE new league 23th july and its big sad if both 2 great games collide same release day,
very sad i must say it.

thnx devs of d3, keep ups good work, big fan !

3 Likes

wow its true ! always collide !

1 Like

Well, as the current season isn’t ending until the 18th July, that’s not going to happen…

Also, just two threads down from yours, is this one…

And…

Why would / should Blizzard care when other companies release their game updates?

A quick look at your Armoury page shows a seasonal WD with 669 paragon, last played on April 3rd, i.e. three months ago. That level of paragon can be easily accomplished in 15-20 hours played. If the releases coincide, play your PoE league. I’m sure you can squeeze in a single weekend somewhere in the next 4-5 months to complete as much D3 next season as you did this season.

1 Like

… he’s even posting from a hardcore account that shows very little dedication to the game!

(Returned the like from OP :smile: )

1 Like

You can beg as much as you want, but I am afraid season 24 will most likely start on 23 July, or on 30 July at the latest :wink:

1 Like

Your Career Page shows “Last updated on 18 Mar 2020 02:47 GMT”, so you’re on shaky ground to be hurling insults at other people regarding their dedication to a game that you haven’t even played in 16 months.

1 Like

… he’s even posting from a hardcore account that shows very little dedication to the game!

and this was given from a ‘dude’ that havent played on HC - AT ALL!!

Maybe it’s stupid to argue in this thread but I’ll give it a try…

The reason I specifically mention hardcore in my response is that I usually respect and to some extent admire hardcore players because they’re often skilled and dedicated players with a lot of knowledge of the game and how to play it. Therefore it surprises me that a hardcore player like the OP can make such a silly post where he claims to be a dedicated player, when he’s obviously not (at least on the account that he posts from - where he hasn’t played much and not in a long time).
And just because a person plays hardcore it doesn’t mean that he’s a better person or player than anybody else.

1 Like