Season 28 end date announced

Posted in the us forum. Thx for for a great season.

7 Likes

“Thx for for a great season.”

you are very welcome.

Sincerely,

Tyrael

1 Like

Any idea why tf Polish, German and French versions of this blog say that the season will end on Sep 11th 2AM CEST (which is Sep 10th 5PM PDT - the end date for NA region)?

Polish:

Aktualizacja 28.08: sezon 28 zakończy się 11 września o godz. 2:00 CEST. Zapoznaj się z poniższym artykułem, aby sprawdzić dokładne godziny w poszczególnych regionach.

French:

Mise à jour du 28/08 : la saison 28 se termine le 11 septembre à 2 h (heure de Paris). Consultez ce message pour découvrir les horaires propres à chaque région.

German:

Update am 28.08.: Saison 28 endet am 11. September um 2 Uhr MESZ. Lest den Post auf fĂĽr die genaue Zeit fĂĽr eure Region.

While English, Spanish and Italian versions have it correct. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

:man_shrugging:

Actually, the French version is a straight translation of the English (original) version.

Update on 8/28: Season 28 will be ending on September 10 at 5pm PDT. See the following post for the exact times for each region.

correctly translates to:

Mise à jour du 28/08 : la saison 28 se termine le 11 septembre à 2 h (heure de Paris). Consultez ce message pour découvrir les horaires propres à chaque région.

The translator didn’t think to check what the actual end time was in Paris… “not his job”, I suppose. I mean, how is the poor translator supposed to know that the season end time is different in California than it is in Paris…

For what it’s worth… the Korean and Chinese (Taiwan) version of the blog also have the incorrect end time. :roll_eyes:

The blog in Russian is also wrong…

3 Likes

Yes, I have an idea that it’s because Blizzard don’t really care about Europe as ably demonstrated by the fact that they couldn’t even be bothered to make a thread on the EU forums announcing the end of the season, like they did on the US forums.

4 Likes

Blizz have not cared about Europe in a long time. the last time the patch notes were updated on the european side was for the Soul Shard season. Every time a new season is coming out we have to go to the American site to get info or hope someone reposts it here in the Forums

3 Likes

Last chance today to clean up stash before season closes :slight_smile:

Gotta love a bit of Stash Tetris

1 Like

Oh no! I missed the season!!! Guess it’s too late now.

I am so silly

1 Like

It was so much fun. Especially completing the Altar. You are in for a treat when it returns in next patch.

I hope they replace the Staff of Herding crafting with something else though.
That was a major tediousness.

3 Likes