Season ends November 10th

Nevalistis

108 posts

Community Manager

19m

Greetings, nephalem!

With the end of the 2.6.7 PTR, we’re working on preparing for patch launch and the subsequent rollover from Season 17 to Season 18!

Season 18 will be ending on November 10 at the following times:
North America: 5:00 PM PST
Europe: 5:00 PM CET
Asia: 5:00 PM KST

Please note that Daylight Savings is observed in North America beginning November 3 and Europe beginning October 27. Times are listed in the appropriate DST for the November 10 date.

We will be announcing the Season 19 start dates with the Season 19 preview blog, which will be available before the launch of Patch 2.6.7. We’ll update this post when that blog becomes available.

Thank you for your participation in the 2.6.7 PTR and we look forward to seeing you in Season 19!

(A small typo about rollover from season 17 to 18)

And the link:

Now, I’m confused… first, Daylight Saving did not begin on October 27, it ended on October 27. What did Nevalistis mean exactly by « Times are listed in the appropriate DST for the November 10 date. » ???

American English is getting harder and harder to understand… and I live in Canada !!!

2 Likes

Maybe it was written in the aftermath of a big party in the Diablo team… or Brandy Camel is really strung out with the preparations for Blizzcon! An hour or three doesn’t matter much to me.

This is a snippet from one of her latest posts:
“As soon as BlizzCon is over (maybe also after I get a good long nap ), I can refocus back on the upcoming Season/patch and you’ll hear more from me. Promise!”

1 Like